Your AVenture® as Sales Manager New Business
As a Sales Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for potential clients in the French retail sector who align with our Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals (BHAG). Your core responsibility will be providing strategic advice to these clients, while also nurturing and expanding our lead-generating partnerships. Your tasks will include:
- Identifying and targeting new prospective clients in collaboration with the New Business team.
- Sharing market insights and solutions within the New Business Team (NBT) and the (key) client team.
- Actively promoting comprehensive solutions encompassing hardware, content strategy, and services.
- Creating enthusiasm, motivation, and inspiration during Experience tours with potential clients.
- Maintaining and nurturing strategic client relationships.
- Representing the company at internal and external events.
It’s All About Your Experience
We believe you’re ready if you can tick off most of the items on the checklist below:
- Proficiency in conducting strategic and substantive discussions with C-level executives of international clients, offering valuable insights and guidance on retail-related issues related to First Impression’s services.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills, with the ability to cultivate and deepen connections that lead to commercial success.
- Confidence and eloquence in conveying a compelling narrative, effectively leveraging your knowledge.
- Excellent expertise in audiovisual (AV) technology, with a specialization in digital signage.
- Fluent in English.
Join Our AVenture®
At First Impression, it’s all about creating experiences. We craft phygital experiences for established and game-changing brands globally, including names like Basic-Fit, Jumbo, and Tony’s Chocolonely. But this is just the beginning. Our dream is to become a global player in the creation of hyper-personalized and dynamic brand experiences. Are you in? Your AVenture will primarily unfold from our recently opened office in Paris. However, you will have frequent interactions with colleagues from the Netherlands and possibly Germany. Together with the other Sales Manager in Paris, you will venture into the French market.
What We Have to Offer
First and foremost, you will make a significant contribution to our shared AVenture®.
Additionally, we provide:
- Competitive salary, based on your problem-solving ability and added value.
- Company-provided iPhone and laptop.
- 25 days of annual leave.
- A comprehensive health insurance plan for you and your loved ones.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, as we embrace proactivity and ambition and welcome your ideas for process improvement.
- If you enjoy a good time, you’ll feel right at home; we organize activities and parties for your team and the entire company, including our famous costume party at the end of the year.
- Working alongside a diverse team of (slightly crazy) colleagues, you will craft the most extraordinary experiences for major clients and brands.
Ready for Take-off?
Are you excited? Great! We’d love to speak with you. Apply now, and we’ll get in touch super fast. Need more information first? Feel free to send an email to email@example.com.